Haven't slept since 2am two mornings ago because I left home at 3 yesterday morning for a road trip where we travelled pitch-black darkness and many highways to the Cliffs of Moher at the end of West Ireland before heading to another city (Limerick).
We arrived at the cliffs at 5.30 in the morning and star-gazed for a bit, it really had to be a bit because the cold was freezing (zero degrees literally, I think?) then slept as we waited for the sunrise.
The windows of the huge car we rented were dripping water - the condensation was that bad and my hands suffered from near hypothermia, I could hardly feel them.
The view of the cliffs however, was well worth it.
Got back late afternoon and had to go for another party in the evening. I'm back and I'm going to crash into bed right after I end this sentence.
No comments:
Post a Comment