Wednesday, 13 October 2010

Thoughts.

I tell myself I shouldn't dwell anymore, but I don't know why I still do?

Anyway, it's getting colder with each passing day. Every morning when I walk to school especially on days when I have lessons at 9 or 10 in the morning, it is freezing and my breath mists heavily in the air. I even saw people wearing gloves! Totally understandable, given that my hands felt like they were going to suffer from frostbite anytime soon.

I'm pretty worried about my apparent indifferent attitude towards my history & philosophy module - why do I keep spacing out?! I can sit through an entire lecture without taking down notes. Maybe I should've chosen something else but I'm not sure if it's too late to switch.

School's been pretty exciting but the study is hectic!

Gave last night's party a miss because I felt really lazy and decided I should lay low for a while. Also, I seem to be losing things at parties, first the lipstick then earrings. What next?!

No comments:

Post a Comment