It snowed heavily today for 20 minutes. If you come from somewhere cold like Switzerland maybe, you might scoff and say that's the shortest snowfall you've ever heard of in ages but it's long to me! Anyhow, we were walking from one building to another between classes and light snow started to fall, which lead to us getting all excited and we sort of almost broke out into a little jiggly dance.
When we got into the building and were all nicely settled in at Physiology lab, which by the way is the most redundant thing I have to go through (even more so than behavioural science classes), the snowfall started getting really heavy, it was almost like balls of it were falling from the sky and I just jumped out of my chair and ran right across the room to the large floor to ceiling glass windows (yes my laboratory is that cool) in the middle of class. My enthusiasm must have looked a little silly now that I think of it.
Anyhow, walking out after that and being greeted with every single inch of thing covered in white was purely breathtaking. And by thing I mean like literally every thing from the tips of the leaves down to that little nook and cranny in the pavement.
But boy was it cold. It was fuh-reezing cold.
No comments:
Post a Comment