Sunday, 9 January 2011

No Can Do.

CP results will be out tomorrow, I hate how I know I will soon experience a feeling of apprehension as the slated time approaches (not sure if they have fixed one) because I did not study at all for CP and the entire exam was a whole load of bullshit to me. I still remember how when I flipped to the short answer section and my eyes had widened in surprise first, then horror, because I had expected each question to be worth 2-3 marks, or 5 at most, but the reality was, each 'short answer' question was worth 10 marks. I don't see how you can write three or four lines and expect that to be able to fulfill 10 marks worth of answer. Which was basically what I had done for the question on managing ankle injury because I had totally forgotten about the existence of Ottawa rules.

Seriously?!

No comments:

Post a Comment