Tuesday, 11 January 2011

Two Secs

I have such a smashing time during DR, I cannot fully emphasize my ever-growing love for it! Admist the cadavers and smell of formaldehyde, sounds of laughter can be heard, relationships developing can be seen. Anyway, I am dreading tomorrow afternoon so much because I've to meet with the professor of CP to discuss my horrid failure for the very innocent and actually interesting subject and also, my impending doom of my fitness to remain in med school because I see this failure as a sort of sign that I'm not intelligent enough for medicine, unlike my ever successful and flawless peers. So what if you get first class honours for all the other subjects? Failing one is like...the worst thing that can already happen.

Okay. I wrote the entire last couple of sentences out to ease my depression. I've wanted this too badly to give up this easily because of that stupid mistake. Now that that aspect has already been eased, I resolve to do so damn well and just bury my head in my notes all the time. I can almost hear the library calling out to me.

Having said that, I must attend the three parties lined up for this week. For one last time, then, I promise......to get down to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment