Since August has arrived, or rather, a week of the month has already passed, and I have finally been liberated from waking up to Usher's O.M.G ("Baby let me love you down, there're so many ways to love you") at 7.15 in the morning, filing and unstapling documents, which is torturous enough to have resulted in mild abrasions on my knuckles, I have enough free time to give this space a fresh new start.
Also, considering that I turn 19 tomorrow, I think I will very much like to put my old self behind me, lost and forgotten hopefully, and begin on a clean slate that screams maturity.
Yes, I like to think that growing up constitutes a significant enough portion of maturity. Besides wisdom. Which, I also like to think I have more of. Or will have more of, come tomorrow. (Not that time has ever been much of a factor really, but let's ignore that for now, shall we?)
Here, I document my experiences, recollect my thoughts and express my emotions. I hope you have as much fun reading as I do writing!
No comments:
Post a Comment