![]() |
| First Years without Annabeth, Amu and Debbie |
(Pictures courtesy of Tingyun)
Hanged out with some of the UCC Singaporeans on Monday at Tung Lok, Orchard Parade Hotel before adjourning to Haagen-Daaz for some good ol' icecream. All in all, it was a really fun session and I'm looking forward to spending my next five years with this bunch of people.
I've been going out with them a few times and it was a whole new experience altogether being driven around everywhere in luxury cars (BMW, Mercedes, Jaguars etc), and hanging with youths toting designer bags (LV, Chanel, Prada, Gucci) and who will not think twice about buying one, dining at hotels (we haven't dined anywhere else since).
After dinner on Monday, we split into groups that could fit into the cars that some of them had driven out and I followed this senior who had parked hers amongst Lamborghinis at the entrance of Hilton Hotel. No, she wasn't driving one of the Lamborghinis but this really posh and cool Mercedes Benz which has a television screen for you to view how your car is being parked.
She didn't have to pay for parking either because it wasn't a proper car park but she did tip the doorman a generous amount of one-whooping-hundred dollars.
I wish I drive too. Next summer perhaps!





No comments:
Post a Comment