Friday, 27 August 2010

Bloated Day

Guiness Stout tastes surprisingly nice despite its blackness and hence, (I assumed) brooding doom. More excitement for Ireland hohoho!

I just got back from a steamboat buffet dinner with Angie which is a really new thing for us both because we don't usually go for steamboats when out with friends. It's always a dish for you, a dish for me. Anyhow, we ate till we were so full and we didn't know if there existed a rule where you had to finish all the food you took on the plate so we hurried to settle the bill and left. Thereafter, we decided to walk off the calories by strolling to Keppel Bay for drinks/desserts and to enjoy the sea-breeze at Privé. Keppel Bay is really scenic and nice, I need to return there, this time with camera in tow because I didn't bring it tonight.



                           Pictures courtesy of Google!                               

No comments:

Post a Comment