Wooww so nice!! Looks perfect for some good scones and tea.How are you coping there ? Seems pretty good!
We did have lunch there but not scones and tea! I like it a lot here!!!! (-:You should pop by sometime!
haha if I could teleport I'd probably pop by every day!! do u cook ur own food?anw, remember the movie that we filmed sometime back last yr, hahah we're gonna complete it this friday. once it's edited i'll mail you a copy!! bahah
Yeah my housemates and I cook most times!You guys met to complete the movie?! Sounds like so much fun! Can't wait to see it complete!!!
Wooww so nice!! Looks perfect for some good scones and tea.
ReplyDeleteHow are you coping there ? Seems pretty good!
We did have lunch there but not scones and tea! I like it a lot here!!!! (-:
ReplyDeleteYou should pop by sometime!
haha if I could teleport I'd probably pop by every day!! do u cook ur own food?
ReplyDeleteanw, remember the movie that we filmed sometime back last yr, hahah we're gonna complete it this friday. once it's edited i'll mail you a copy!! bahah
Yeah my housemates and I cook most times!
ReplyDeleteYou guys met to complete the movie?! Sounds like so much fun! Can't wait to see it complete!!!