Sunday, 5 September 2010

So Long Goodbye

Bye Singapore, bye family, bye friends, bye all kinds of food, bye durians, bye crazed hot & humid weather (not that I'll miss it), bye 77, bye construction work everywhere, bye Orchard, bye Ion, bye thunderstorms, bye coffeeshops, bye denim shorts, bye slippers, bye wet markets, bye Asians, bye HDBs.

Hello Ireland, hello school, hello studying, hello books, hello Medicine, hello new friends, hello Caucasians, hello Irish stew, hello Leprechauns, hello Guiness, hello potatoes, hello cooking, hello washing, hello apartment, hello boots, hello coats, hello winter, hello snow, hello cold, hello walking-without-pespiring, hello castles, hello St Paddy's, hello parks, hello Penny's (Primark), hello Urban Outfitters, hello American Apparel, hello huge-ass Topshop/River Island/Zara/Mango etc, hello stethoscope, hello anatomy, hello dissection, hello Europe, hello travel, hello London, hello New York (5 hours away), hello ski-trip.

I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gonna have Krispy Kreme donuts (the best donuts alive) while in transit at Heathrow.

I spent yesterday re-packing and maximising luggage space, had to throw out more clothes due to the horrid weight limit, and storing all my shoes in storage boxes. Dear shoes, I hope all of you stay alive and in pristine condition whilst I'm away. Do not fail me, I have much faith in you!

So as of 10.55 tonight, my life will change drastically.

No comments:

Post a Comment