Thursday, 16 September 2010

Drifting Between Reality And Dream

I had lunch at Macs today and it was definitely an experience.

Despite the monstrosity of the price of food there (a meal including burger, fries and drink costs S$15 after converting), the fries are much nicer here than the ones back in Singapore. After contemplation, the few of us who lunched together attributed it to the Irish potatoes being of better quality! But seriously, the potatoes are awesome, and so are the strawberries, cheese and oranges. Also, Macs sells bacon wraps/burgers here!!!

I've yet to head out to tour the outskirts of Cork or go into other counties due to the massive amount of administrative work we've to take care of. That however, will change once everything has been settled and we've got our groove going.

I end off pondering over the mystery of why I see gorgeous guys every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment