Tuesday, 21 September 2010

Oh. Really?

My first day at college wasn't too bad.

Anatomy was amazing, the lecturer is this superbly cute woman who makes everything seem so interesting. Biochemistry made me reminisce my junior college chem/bio days, but the guy taking us is this cool dude who looks way too young for his PhD qualification. Physiology was mhmmmmm.

Anyway, the highlight of my day was not the fact that my eyes were constantly straying to gorgeous looking guys but the revelation that there is a total psycho in my midst, which came in the form of a rude shock whilst I was spacing out during Behavioural Sciences.

Who the fuck copies a guy's number down from a class contact list that is being passed around for you to fill in your contact details??? Like seriously, does that even make sense???????? Plus the fact that the psycho stalker sat next to me and I saw every detail didn't help. Plus the fact that she keeps going on and on about the guy. Plus the fact that the guy is my friend and kind of friends with her too and I don't want to tell him because I don't want to taint his impression of her (whatever it is). Plus the fact that she reeks of obvious desperation.

Throughout the entire session all I was thinking consisted of "I am dying inside, need to get this out of my system pronto".

No comments:

Post a Comment