Friday, 24 September 2010

Medsoc Mystery Tour 1

Here's an overview of the series of events last night:
Apartment -> Cab -> The Baileys (Pub) -> Chartered bus -> Some pub in another town, we travelled for about half an hour by road, whose name I don't know -> Bus back to Cork city -> Club.

I had so much crazy fun! Those few pictures up there are the ones I managed to get when I wasn't socialising, going around, shaking hands, laughing, getting drinks and before my battery died because I figured I was too lazy to charge it when I was getting ready. My camera gave up on me when we were a quarter through at the pub place! I'ld have loved to have gotten more pictures of some of the friends I made but that shall wait till the next party I guess.

Anyway, the pub was roasting and when we got to the club, I actually pespired! I felt breathless at one point, never knew dancing could be so tiring. The turnout was pretty good but a good number of people, more than half actually, were already drunk at the pub, and there were like a whole lot of people making out in their drunken stupor as well.

The highlight of the night was not that I got harrassed by lipstick on my face, as did most others, or that I got some hugs here and there, or that I now have a good lot of numbers in my phone, or that some crazy girl accused me of dancing with her boyfriend...

But that I lost my favourite Chanel lipstick in my favourite shade of peachy pink on the dancefloor.

Aggggggggggh should've decided to leave it at home/not gotten distracted at dancefloor.
)-: Sob.

No comments:

Post a Comment