Monday, 6 December 2010

Hot & Dangerous

Self-declared whole week off school from Monday onwards, don't you just love days such as these? Although I must clarify that I'm doing it for the sole purpose of studying for my exams which also happen next week (some bullshit in that considering I'm heading to Wilton for lunch tomorrow), but really, I do enjoy college! Best time of my life doing something I actually want and am interested in.

Anyway, my clothes rack and given wardrobe have been filled a long while ago, I think it's time to get another clothes rack. My room is looking set to be a cramped little hole. But seriously, out of all the shelves I have only one is filled with books and files, the rest are stuffed full with clothes. And then there is my bed, which is now my makeshift dumping ground for newly purchased clothes till I get down to buying more hangers and that other new clothes rack.

Can't imagine what's going to happen when I get back from the upcoming winter trip, which is going to take place in a week's time!!! (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment