Exams are up next week and I am starting to freak out. I tend to have high expectations of myself so I will also start to worry about the consequences of not meeting those expectations. I mean, although I know a pass will suffice in medical school and no one's going to bother about how well you actually pass because ultimately, everyone who gets through graduates with the same degree, I don't just want to pass.
Passing is so mediocre. I have to do better than a pass.
My actions certainly haven't been contributing much to this whole desire of wanting to do well either. I've been slacking off way too much, dossing some classes and frivolously wasting away entire days. Take last night for example; the knowledge perfectly ingrained in me that I've got an Anatomy spots exam 3 days later did nothing to stop me from partying.
I need a good beating. Because I seem to be up in the clouds.

No comments:
Post a Comment