Tuesday, 7 December 2010
Life's A Rollercoaster I Need To Hop Onto.
Instead of rushing home to look through Clinical Practice which I've got an exam for tomorrow but have not even studied or read through once, and I don't think I'm the best student who pays a whole lot of attention at any of the sessions either (I mean, I do catch myself looking at the breath-taking view of some castle or two in the distance), I followed my housemate to the hospital to let her interview me for one of her dental projects and then we headed over to the shopping mall opposite for lunch where we thereafter got distracted by shopping!
Absolutely cannot wait for Friday though! And Spain, where we plan to spend an entire day at an amusement park screaming ourselves hoarse on all the rides.
Because scream we have to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment