Friday, 31 December 2010

The Last Of 2010

Countdown party at mine later to usher in 2011! I should really be whipping up my signature pasta in preparation for the party instead of sitting idle.

My 2010 has been very eventful indeed, from A level results to interviews to getting into medical school (best part of the year), to coming to Ireland and meeting a ton of new people, the craziest and smartest, and travelling to new places, plus doing a lot of crazy shit I don't really want to remember.

I hope your 2010 was as splendid as mine! (-:

I look forward to 2011 with great anticipation. This is not to say that I'm excited for the next exam during end of January, but I think next year will have a lot of (nice) surprises in store for me!

Gotta love my optimism.

No comments:

Post a Comment