Wednesday, 29 December 2010
Malaga, Spain, Day 1
Spain is beyond awesome.
Malaga was particularly pretty, with its many gardens and perfect tank-allowing weather at 12 degrees in the day. It does get chilly at night though but as long as the sun is out in daytime, we're happy! Spanish food is nice too, we had so much of it in our stomachs everyday. The only downside about Spain I must say, is that hardly anyone ever knows English! So we had to spend most of the time communicating in sign language, which is really silly, because I can enter a shop or a restaurant and somebody will come up to me and start off on a whole string of Spanish words, assuming that I understand the language. I just stare back with this massive "what're you going on about" look. And then they stare back at me as comprehension dawns.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment